First Communications is seeking an ambitious and well-spoken professional for the position of full-time Sales Associate (SA). This is a junior level sales role, for a high energy individual who is aggressive, positive, and driven to be the best. First Communications believes in rewarding hard work and giving back to the community. Get a jump-start on your career by learning and selling an extensive product suite in a progressive, fast-paced environment. Top producers will have an opportunity for advancement within a company that is growing and investing in its technology for today’s marketplace. Recently new business professionals are welcome to apply.
- Actively identify, qualify, develop, and close leads through individual business development efforts that include cold-calling, email, social media, and working your referral network
- Cold-calling key C-level and IT senior-level executives at prospective customers promoting our services with goal of setting appointments – this is a “hunter” role
- Utilize a high level of activity and urgency to meet and exceed all sales targets.
- Use of the telephone, email, and web meetings to identify, develop, and close sales.
- Provide field team with qualified leads as designated to win larger and more complex opportunities
- Gathering data and actively listening to prospective customers by using consultative sales methods to fully understand their business, uncover their problems, and identify impact areas where our solution can help
- Coordinate and manage internal resources to quickly progress through the sales process
- Understand the technology; attend and complete product, service, and sales training as assigned by management
Desired Skills and Experience
Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in inside sales, telesales, or telemarketing experience in a B2B setting
- Previous experience in a selling role preferred but not required
- Previous experience in telecom or technology preferred but not required
- Uses a high level of urgency and activity to meet all assigned goals
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Positive, outgoing, team player, adaptable, disciplined, ambitious, results-oriented, competitive professional
- 4 year degree preferred
- Use of MS Office required, basic computer literacy and math skills
- Valid Driver’s License
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer